Our not-for-profit organization, Scribble Me Silly is seeking a creative Social Media Intern. The social media intern is in charge of writing social media posts, preparing social media calendars, and aiding the Board of Directors with campaign thinking.
You must have an outstanding understanding of several social media platforms to be effective as a social media intern. To make successful postings, a smart social media intern combines innovative campaign ideas with analytical abilities.
Social Media Intern Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and update the company’s social media profiles.
- Brainstorm ideas for a campaign.
- Keep an eye on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyze analytics to determine advertising success.
- Understand the organization’s mandate, brand and all other service factors.
- Make recommendations to the Board on ways to improve the customer experience on social media and internal procedures.
- Learn internal software systems.
- Assist in the development of performance reports.
Social Media Intern Requirements:
- 1+ years of social media experience.
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent research skills on the internet.
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap, and Google+ are just a few of the main social media networks that you should be familiar with.
- To measure audience engagement and campaign performance, knowledge of social media analytics software such as Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and Twitter Analytics is required.
- Knowledge of content management systems, word processing programs, and image/video editing tools is a plus.